ETCorp has recently released version 3.0 of its Global Security Management software platform. The GPAC System® 3.0 provides enhanced ability to mitigate and control risk by providing an Open Standards platform to converge multiple security systems including CCTV, Access Control, perimeter detection, fire alarm, building management and traffic management (ANPR).
The current version of the GPAC System® offers increased robustness, functionality and reliability over the previous version and is designed for large scale, dispersed installations . This new version also offers full redundancy, so that in the event of a server error, security is not compromised.
The GPAC System® is a fully scalable, flexible and vendor neutral platform which can integrate traditional analog components with newer digital technologies from any non proprietary vendor. The GPAC System® also provides a central control center for relevant risk information, creating fast, intelligent event response by reducing the time associated with gathering and interpreting data from individual systems. GPAC® reduces the risk associated with human error by automating many of the decision making events.
The interface to the The GPAC System® can also be customised to include a mapping functionality to integrate the geographical location of assets like cameras, sensors, access control points and fire alarms allowing security personnel to respond more rapidly.
- The GPAC System® is a powerful web based security, process automation and risk management tool that intelligently provides continuous monitoring and control of critical processes and secure areas issuing alerts or invoking other systems upon trigger events.
- Suitable for small to medium enterprises or larger organisations that operate autonomously over distributed locations.
- The GPAC System® includes a powerful database and audit trail for forensic analysis, control, compliance, audit, and threat minimisation.
- Wide area security automation – extensive coverage and use of effective buffer zones.
- Coordination is improved by the provision of secure access to different stakeholder groups from people on the ground to analysts at the command centre.
- Situational awareness is presented using security, HSE and VPA (velocity, position, altitude) from inputs.
View similar businesses near: Willetton WA
There are no reviews for this business
“We've had our home alarm and cameras in for a few months now. Couldn't fault workmanship or product quality. I can see my cameras on my mobile phone. They did a good job. Very honest and priced well.”
“Our experience with PSG has been nothing but positive since the very first phone call. Helpful, prompt and friendly, they have been a delight to do business with. I called a number of potential suppliers before being referred to them and was immediately impressed with their proactive and helpful approach. I encourage people to sidestep the large brand names that offer only that - just a brand - and absolutely no service behind it. 10 out of 10 for these guys!”
“Highly recommended. They are friendly, polite, efficient and supply quality products and workmanship. After sales service cant be faulted either. Great team!!”
“Our CCTV installation went without a hitch. The install was neater than we expected. There was a problem with the Hard Drive and Paul replaced it the same day out of hours. We were very impressed with the level of service we received.”
“Excellent service, on-time, friendly and cleaned up after themselves highly recommend”
Your security guards were all a pleasure to deal with, especially Louise.
The event is a very laid back one, so i think it would have been an enjoyable for your guards. Certainly no trouble at all.
They were a great help getting our crowds across the creek safely and efficiently and were always engaging well with the guests, so many thanks.
Should we ever be requiring security in future, we will most definately be happy to work with Securityworx again.
Cameron Davis on 6th Oct 2016
Mary Elcoat on 6th Oct 2016
Linda Aguerra on 6th Oct 2016
Darren Samson on 6th Oct 2016
jay abider on 18th Oct 2015
Natalie Bray on 1st Mar 2012