Specialist Holistic Health Therapies
KINESIOLOGY | MASSAGE | REIKI
WELCOME! At Balance Centre our focus is on relieving you of pain and stress including all the symptoms that affect your every day life.
Combining Western knowledge of physiology with Traditional Eastern medicine, you receive specialist health care which encompasses holistic disciplines, treating the physical, emotional, structural, neurological, hormonal, nutritional and spiritual aspects of your being.
Live your life in balance,
free of pain and stress.
We provide you with specialist treatment for -
Long & Short Term Pain & Stress -- Muscular Problems -- Clicking / Popping Joints -- Arthritis - Scoliosis -- Sciatica -- Carpel Tunnel -- RSI -- Cranial Balancing -- TMJ -- Pelvic Stress -- Chronic Fatigue -- ADD / ADHD -- Headaches -- Migraines -- Depression -- Anxiety -- Anger -- Digestive Problems -- Menstrual Disorders -- Menopause Symptoms -- Male & Female Fertility Issues -- Insomnia -- Cancer Support -- Drug & Alcohol Addiction -- Blood Sugar Disorders -- Skin Disorders -- Poor Immune Function -- Auto Immune Disorders -- Allergies -- Nutritional Imbalances -- Learning Difficulties -- Self Empowerment & Personal Development.
View similar businesses near: Perth WA
Payment Types Acceptedcash, eftpos
A large range of Homeopathic Flower Essences are kept in stock for custom made blends. Range includes Bach Flower Essences, Australian Bush Flower Essences and Desert Alchemy Essences.
Specialist Holistic Health Therapies KINESIOLOGY | MASSAGE | REIKI A variety of therapeutic techniques are used in combination to correct imbalances, including but not limited to: * Needle-less Acupuncture * Acupressure * Colour Therapy * Chakra Healing * Crystal Therapy * Energy Healing * Flower Essences * Neuro-Lymphatic Massage * Neuro-Vascular Reflexes * Sound Therapy * Tibetan Medicine * TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- For your peace of mind, and to support and enhance complementary medicine's professional credibility in the health industry, Balance Centre's therapist has recognised, accredited training in the following modalities of complementary medicine -
- QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma of Kinesiology, Tera-Mai™ Reiki and Seichem Master Practitioner & Teacher, Indian Head Massage Therapist
- SPECIALISED: Brain Integration I – Learning Enhancement Advanced Program, Brain Integation II, Applied Physiology: Anatomy & Physiology of the Brain, Applied Physiology: Holographic Series, Advanced Acupressure: Clinical Applications (acc. Dr Charles Krebs), Stress Indicator Point System – SIPS (acc. Dr Charles Krebs), Law of Five Elements: Acupressure Applications (acc. Dr Charles Krebs), Esoteric Kinesiology: Chakra Hologram I & II, Master Class in Pain (acc. Dr Charles Krebs)
- CERTIFIED: Emotional Kinesiology, Structural Kinesiology, Neurological Kinesiology, Postural Kinesiology, Energetic Kinesiology, Hormonal Kinesiology, Spiritual Kinesiology, Nutritional Kinesiology, Biochemical Kinesiology, Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- OTHER TRAINING \ INITIATIONS: Healing Buddha Initiation (inst. His Eminence Lama Geshe Lodoe Gyatso), Dzhambala Initiation (inst. Geshe Jampa Tsundue)
- MEMBERSHIPS: AKA (Australian Kinesiology Association), Tera-Mai™ Reiki & Seichem Healers Association
- For a full description of these modalities and how they can create change in your life please refer www.balancecentre.com.au
There are no reviews for this business
“Angie is an enthusiastic trainer who is very accommodating with the Mums and Bubs class and understands the need to be flexible. I love that the class is outdoors - and my bub does too! The class is just the right level of intensity - no yelling drill sergeant, but a good level of 'soreness' the day after. Soreness = results!”
“It's a great fitness workout ... the babies enjoy the outdoors whilst you work your body. I'm starting to feel the difference after only 5 weeks.”
“Angie is a great personal trainer. She is friendly and knows what she is doing, and has lots of good, new ideas for me, every week.
She is also really good at pushing you, but in a friendly way, which is very motivating.
I recommend people give her a call if they are looking at getting fit because she is a lovely personal trainer!”
“Rahnee has been a great help to me! I heard about muscle testing from a friend and was told to see her. I had an allergy test done I did exactly what she said & felt so much better! Rahnee was spot on with everything. I have been back a few more times for other consultations that have been a great help!”
“Bayside Kinesiology is a fantastic service! Ranee is an easy going, laid back practitioner who helped myself and my children solve many anxiety issues. We all go to see her on a regular basis to help us out when we need a balance or massage. I recommend Bayside Kinesiology to anyone and everyone. I have also done some of Ranee's courses. She is a fantastic teacher!”
ac1973 on 15th Oct 2010
Lyndall on 14th Oct 2010
LaurenC on 13th Oct 2010
katieeeeeeeeeex on 8th Sep 2007
ktr on 5th Sep 2007