The State Local Government Council:
- receives reports on partnerships registered with Partnership Steering Group;
- addresses issues that may arise from the implementation of agreements.
- addresses strategic issues relating to the relationship between State and Local Government.
It comprises the:
- Minister for Local Government;
- Minister for Planning and Infrastructure;
- President of Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA);
- President of the Local Government Managers Australia (LGMA) and
- Other Ministers as required.
The Department provides support and advisory services to 142 local governments, including those in the Indian Ocean Territories.
These services are available to approximately 1350 elected members, senior staff of local government and members of the public and are targeted at improving the capacity of local governments to respond to community demands and expectations while at the same time improving levels of accountability and legislative compliance.
There are no reviews for this business
“Thank you for the information you provided for us. evacuated tubes | evacuated tubes for sale. roof mounted solar hot water systems | evacuated tube solar hot water | evacuated tube solar hot water systems | evacuated tube solar| solar hot water system| solar hot water
nin on 3rd Mar 2021