Ross Naylor Marine Surveying – Marine Surveyors Sydney Harbour | Pittwater | East Coast NSW
Ross Naylor Marine Surveying provides survey reports and consultations across NSW.
- Marine Surveyor for Sydney Harbour, Middle Harbour, Pittwater, Port Hacking and East Coast.
- Preliminary Appraisals before a survey
- Pre Purchase Surveys
- Insurance Surveys
- Damage Surveys
- Comprehensive, timely and high quality reports
- Ross is an Affliiate member of the International Institute of Marine Surveying (UK and Australia) and holds a Diploma in Yacht and Small Craft Surveying.
- He is a keen and active sailor and currently owns three ocean going yachts. He has been sailing for over 30 years. He loves boats and has a good knowledge and understanding of the major boat designs, construction methods and materials, boat systems and capablities.
- Reports include comprehensive photos, mositure meter readings and ultrasound steel thickness readings (as requested).
For satisfaction guaranteed with integrity, contact Ross Naylor Marine Surveying on 041813# ### today or visit the website for more information.
View similar businesses near: Neutral Bay NSW
Payment Types AcceptedCredit Cards, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Cash
Marine Surveyors, Yacht Surveying, Boat Surveying, Marine Survey, Marine Survey Reports, Marine Consultant, Pre-Purchase Surveys, Condition Surveys, Preliminary Assessments of Craft Suitability - Before a Survey, Valuations, Damage Assessments, Repairs and Refurbishments Management, Private and Commercial Craft, Small craft restorations, Boat painting, Varnish work, Boat Restorations, Steel Thickness Testing by Ultrasound
Yacht Surveying Sydney, Neutral Bay, Mosman Bay, Lavender Bay, McMahons Point, Kirribilli, Berrys Bay, Manly, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Diploma in Yacht and Small Craft Surveying (IIMS-UK)