SenseCorp - Counselling Melbourne | Dispute Resolution Southbank
Focuses on family dispute resolution, clinical counselling and employee assistance programs.
Upholding the highest levels of professionalism and ethics, SenseCorp's Counsellors (Psychologists and Social Workers) are all registered members of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) and the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and all have many years of experience.
Additionally, SenseCorp Melbourne is a registered Medicare provider, giving their clients access to Medicare rebates where relevant.
To ensure high standards of service, our Family Dispute Resolution Mediators are also registered with the Commonwealth Attorney Generals Department making us highly trained and experienced to enable our clients to reach mutually beneficial separation agreements.
Although our focus is on reaching agreements outside the court environment, we are registered to issue you with the necessary certificates required by the family court, in order to lodge your case in court should this be your preference.
With a number of dispute resolution & counselling services available, SenseCorp enables their clients to achieve positive solutions and lasting personal benefits through the services outlined below.
SenseCorp Melbourne provides affordable Family Dispute Resolution Services for all separating couples.
We are able to provide access to Child Inclusive Mediation that negotiates parenting agreements in the best interests of children and brings forward the voice of children in the process.
- Family mediation during separation or divorce
- Dispute resolution
- Conflict resolution
- Family law certificates
- Child inclusive mediation
- Parent adolescent mediation
Dispute Resolution Southbank
Professional Clinical counselling to assist individuals who require assistance with:
- Relationship counselling
- Family therapy
- Workplace stress
- Drug and alcohol
- Youth counselling
Employee Assistance Program
- Employer funded counselling for all employees to assist with either personal or work related issues
- Workplace conflict resolution advice
- Workplace mediation
- Workplace dispute resolution
- Career advice and assistance for all employees including those who have been recently made redundant
- Management and executive coaching to enhance skills and development
With dispute resolution & counselling centres in Melbourne's CBD suburb of Southbank and in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs of Brighton, Hawthorn, Toorak and Mt Waverley, SenseCorp is convenient alternative to in-court dispute resolution.
Visit the SenseCorp website for more information or contact on (03) 9029 #### or 0417 06# ###.
SenseCorp Melbourne Locations:
- HWT Building Level 23, 40 City Road, Southbank 3006
- Level 1, 214 Bay Street, Brighton VIC 3186
- 203 Blackburn Road, Mt Waverley VIC 3149
- 737 Burwood Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122
- Level 1, 459 Toorak Road, Toorak VIC 3142
View similar businesses near: Southbank VIC
Mediation, Family Dispute Resolution, Conflict Resolution, Separation Mediation, Family Law Certificates, Child Inclusive Mediation, Parent Adolescent Mediation, Counselling, Relationship & Family Counselling, Medicare Rebated Counselling, Youth Counselling, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Counselling, Workplace Mediation, Workplace Dispute Resolution
Counselling Melbourne, Southbank, Brighton, Mt Waverley, Hawthorn, Toorak, South Melbourne.
- Qualified Registered Psychologists and Counsellors
- Registered with Medicare Australia
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners with the Commonwealth Attorney Generals Department
- Member of Leader- Association of Dispute Resolvers
- Counsellors are Members of Australian Psychological Society and/or the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Members of Employee Assistance Program Professional Association of Australia
“The counselling services from SenseCorp Melbourne saved my relationship. We used to fight all the time but thanks to the professional and patient counsellor we were seeing, we've worked our way out of the storm. I can't thank you enough. Mary, Hawthorn.”
Mary . on 2nd Jun 2011
“I was injured in a road accident a few months ago that was not my fault, and Personal Injury Lawyers were able to gain compensation to cover my medical and vehicle expenses. It was a great help and got me through my recovery period. Thank you so much!”
Hannah Wilson on 4th Jun 2012