- A Company that will still be around, long after the warranty expires, to provide support.
- A Company that has a long track record of performance (25 years).
- Affordable and reliable business machines directly from the supplier.
- Knowledgeable consultants who can explain how things work and install them at your premises.
- Technical Staff who, if you have any problems, can fix the machines, not just send it to the eastern states and tell you to wait 3 weeks.
- We have a full stock of machine parts to keep your business operating.
- In the event we can't fix the machine on the spot, we will give you a loan machine until your machine is fixed.
- All machines have a call out warranty. This means we come to you.
- You DON'T want the inconvenience of many back to base warranties, which involve YOU packing up your machine and delivering it to the manufacturer, usually in the eastern states. (This can be expensive itself, not to mention the problem of being without a machine for 3 weeks.)
- Our offices are fully staffed Monday through Friday for all sales and service help and advice.
- A Company that cares about the Sales and Service that is offered.
Call Our Sales and Service Hotline on 08 9479#### OR Fax 08 9479####
View similar businesses near: Belmont WA
Payment Types Acceptedvisa, mc, amex, diners, cash, cheque, eftpos
Fuji Laminators, HSM Paper Shredders, Renz Binding Machines, PFE Folding and Inserting systems, Frama and Francotyp Postalia Postage Meters, A4 and A3 Paper Folders, Teamboard Interactive Whiteboards, Mitsubishi Projectors, Nagel Print Finishing machines, Ideal Guillotines and Uchida Drills and Punches. Benq Projectors, Sesame 1, Letter Openers, Wire Binders, Comb Binders, Thermal Binders, Screens, Office Equipment, GBC.
Installations, Operator Training, mobile and workshop service, factory trained technicians.
There are no reviews for this business
“The service from Laidlaw is second to none. The after sales service is also fantastic. If the product isn't in stock, then everything possible is done to find it or point you in the right direction.”
Photobooker on 5th Oct 2009