The National Public Toilet Map (the Map) shows the location of more than 14,000 public and private public toilet facilities across Australia. Details of toilet facilities can also be found along major travel routes and for shorter journeys as well. Useful information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours, availability of baby change rooms, accessibility for people with disabilities and the details of other nearby toilets.
The development of the Map and the Web site is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Health and Ageing as part of the National Continence Management Strategy.
What does the Map do?
The Map provides toilet information for the estimated 3.8 million Australians who are affected by incontinence:
- information on the nearest public toilet
- the capacity to plan short and longer journeys
- improves their independence and quality of life
- is convenient for people with young families
The Map is a useful tool for anyone undertaking a trip or holiday providing information on suitable toilet breaks before the journey begins.
- details opening hours
- assists in finding toilets in a town/suburb
- identifies toilets that can be accessed by people with a disability
- assists planning a trip or holiday with suitable toilet and rest breaks known before the journey begins
- assists planning a trip around town or between towns and cities
How do I use the Map?
- browse the map in a particular State/Territory
- find to search for toilets by postcode, town or suburb, near a specific address or location such as a sports ground
- plan a trip with the Trip Planner and enter your starting and end address to get a turn by turn description for the quickest route and the toilets along the way
What if I need more information?
You can contact us by filling out our online form or by phone, fax, email or SMS.
View similar businesses near: Australia Wide ACT
There are no reviews for this business